7:30 AM – 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
30335 W. 13 mile road, Suite 103, Farmington Hills, Michigan (Location and building map)
After business hours or on the weekend please call the office. The answering service will promptly pick up the call and page your physician. Our doctors cover their own patients calls, frequently even while on vacation.
Please call the office as soon as you can if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. This will give us ample opportunity to serve other patients.
Please call the office, 248-419-3400, to schedule an appointment or use our online Appointment Request Form.
On Your Initial Visit to the Office
- If you are being sent by your physician for diagnostic testing please make sure that your physician has filled out a prescription for the appropriate test. You can download the diagnostic test order form by clicking here. (Link to diagnostic test form)
- For your convenience, new patients to the office (whether as a new patient, second opinion patient, or preop evaluation patient). You can download appropriate new patient forms by clicking here. (Patient Welcome Letter, Past Medical History, New Patient Medication Information)
- For patients in HMOs or managed care you must bring in a referral at each visit.
- For all office visits, whether established patients or those new to the practice, please allow enough time so neither you nor the physician feels rushed.
- It is always a good idea to have a written list of questions for the physician so you do not forget.
- Knowing the medications that you are taking is imperative. Please bring a written list or the bottles.
- We will ask to update your address, phone number, cell phone number and email regularly.
- Please bring your insurance information and cards at every visit.
- For patients in HMOs or managed care you must bring a referral at each visit.
- Second opinion and preop evaluation patients frequently need answers quickly. You should bring all available data to make that decision (such as catheterization images, stress tests, echocardiograms, etc.) to your visit.
- For all new patients please bring the completed medical/surgical history form that may be downloaded from this site (link to medical/surgical history form) as well as the completed patient information/insurance form (link to patient information/insurance form).
Goldman and Miller Cardiology participates with most major insurance companies. As insurance coverage is an ever-changing and complex field and patients are frequently changing insurance plans, it is very important that we have your current and accurate insurance information. It is impossible for us to process your claim properly without this information. We ask that you present your insurance cards at every visit to Goldman and Miller Cardiology. Please note if your insurance coverage is provided by an HMO or managed care plan you are required to obtain written referrals/authorization from your primary care doctor at each and every visit. Without this authorization, we cannot bill your insurance company and may not be able to see you at that time. Our staff is always available to answer billing questions, though sometimes specific questions are best directed towards your insurance carrier representative.
As a patient, you are responsible for all co-pays and deductibles specified by your insurance plan. These payments are expected at the time of service. For your convenience, you may pay by cash, personal check or credit card. If payment becomes a hardship please let us know, we will work with you to formulate a payment plan.