The heart is a very complex organ with potential for multiple diseases and problems. It is important for patients to know that not all cardiac problems are dangerous or deadly.
We are acutely aware of your concern regarding your cardiac condition and will get you into the office quickly for evaluation by a physician, frequently within a day.
Goldman and Miller Cardiology is a full-service cardiology practice. We detect, diagnose, manage, treat and make appropriate referrals for multiple cardiac problems:
- Coronary artery disease – Hardening of the arteries, asymptomatic coronary atherosclerosis, chest pain, angina, heart attacks
- Electrical heart disease – Arrhythmias, palpitations, skipped heartbeats, extra heartbeats, atrial fibrillation, racing of the heart, diseases requiring pacemaker’s and defibrillators
- Valvular heart disease – Heart murmurs, leaky and stenotic valves, valve replacement
- Heart failure – Symptoms of shortness of breath, fatigue, weakness, edema, diagnosis of weakened or enlarged heart
- Cardiomyopathy – Heart muscle disease, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, dilated cardiomyopathy
- Peripheral and cerebral vascular disease – Claudication, painful legs while walking, swollen and heavy legs, stroke symptoms, carotid artery narrowing, abdominal aortic aneurysm screening, evaluation for PAD
- Hypertension – Evaluation and treatment for hypertension, evaluation for secondary hypertension.
- Congenital heart disease of the adult – Evaluation and follow-up for congenital heart disease, previously diagnosed or not yet detected
- Risk factor evaluation and management – Detection, diagnosis and management of all cardiovascular risk factors, including emerging risk factors
- Low blood pressure – Evaluation and treatment of low blood pressure conditions, evaluation of fainting and pre-fainting symptoms, syncope, dizziness